Sunday, July 19, 2009

1st blog

Ok wellllll lets try this again. I had a whole stinkin' paragraph typed up and then i navigated away on accident.. maybe the blog gods are telling me im lame and really don't have anything important to say... and im not gonna lie I think they could be right... but im going to give this a go anyways! Who knows if anyone will read it or maybe I could get rich off of this and become a famous blogger... ...hey my blog my dreams so quit sassing me!
I don't know what finally pushed me into blogging but I have laid in bed several nights just thinking of random things and that I should write it down in some form for myself and for Blayne someday. I think my friend Candice also influenced me into finally doing this! I love her blog and think its pretty cool how she talks about present experiences and past experiences in her life good and bad. And while I may not have quite the way with words as she does I think it should be interesting! I will tell you now try to go for correct spelling but I do tend to go on with the ........'s So there is only 1 rule on my blog and it is that this is my blog and I can do what I want on it (including ......)! :)
So nothing to exciting happened today. My brother Eric and his best friend Kevin are spending the night with us. It is Kevin's last night in Texas and im pretty sad to see the kid go. Him and Eric have been friends since they were 6... so that is 7 years of bugging the crap out of me right along with Eric. Im sad for Eric too. I know this is going to be pretty tough on both of them. But I will tell you that later in life when someone asks why Blayne is an only child, the names Eric and Kevin will probably come to mind!
Alright well im going to go hang out with my 4 boys, though the littlest of them is in bed. Thanks for reading my first blog :)

2 comments:

  1. u crack me up. girl make all the typos you want, it's your world, we just live in it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. um this is old news now, update!

    ReplyDelete